What information do we collect?
We ONLY collect your information when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out any particular e-form created.
We collect your information whenever you are using our websites. Such action can consist of you browsing our webspages, elements that you click, and so on. In addition, as current web site standards, our web servers keep log data that record information each time a user accesses those servers. The log data includes information about the nature of each access, including your IP address.
When ordering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your contact information such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
How we use your information?
The informations we collected from you may be used for the following purposes;
• To process your order / enquiry - for the purpose of delivering the ordered product or service requested. Your information, whether public or private, will not be disclosed, sold, exchanged or transferred to any other company without your consent, for any reason whatsoever.
• To improve customer service - assisting us to be more effective in extending our customer service requests and support to your needs
• To improve our online business & website - allowing us to improve our online offerings based on your information and feedbacks
• To manage a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send out periodic emails - with the email address you provided for order processing, will ONLY be used to send you information, updates pertaining to your order and future new offerings
How do we protect your information?
We implement standard and updated internet security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information provided to us during your order, registration and any forms of submissions
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We DO NOT sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party features & links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Kindly view our terms and conditions webpage documenting the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Enquiries or complaints about this website can be forwarded to the Webmaster at Contact Us page.